Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Best Laid Plans....

What I Planned to Eat Today:

Breakfast - 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and 1/2 grapefruit

Lunch - Healthy Choice Pannini Sandwich and 1 piece of fruit (an orange)

Dinner - Pork Chops with Peach Sauce, Rice, and a Salad

What I Actually Ate Today:

Breakfast - one piece of walnut cake and one cup of hot chocolate

Mid-morning Snack - one chocolate cupcake

Lunch - Pannini and one piece of vanilla cake (burned my tongue on pannini due to inability to wait any longer for deliciousness)

Dinner - Turkey Sandwich and a Salad (the pork is not defrosted yet)

And the day's not over! I still have that banana caramel cake in the fridge....

...our actual bananas are starting to get overly ripe. I would eat them if I had room, but there is an intern at work who likes to bake. Perhaps the world is against me? I returned from lunch today to find an email: a vendor stopped by with an ice cream sandwich for me, and it is in the freezer. I must admit this is an effective way to make people remember your company. I would have devoured it instantly of course, but I was too full of cake.

No comments: