Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Time Warp

Sorry, folks. I have been cheating. Due to a combination of laziness, busy-ness, sickly-ness, and weariness, I fell behind in my blogging. There was no lack of material. In fact, I still have a few blog ideas to type up. But for now, please enjoy some of my newest entries, which have been belatedly posted to their correct chronological position. (It is so cool how blogger lets me go back in time!)

January 24, January 30, and January 31 have officially happened, and I now return you to your regularly scheduled day.

1 comment:

Liz Baer said...

I was unaware that it was possible to go back in time on Blogger. Perhaps with this new insight, I will be able to write my entries for the past two months. However, I think my "mini entries" were sufficient. I'll use that info to my advantage in the future.