Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Little

Never ask if something can get any worse.  It can.

After writing my blog yesterday, I went out to the car to clean up the damage.  (Yeah, that's where my priorities lie.)

I was acting quickly, because the sky was ominous, and the thunder was nearing.  Just when I thought I had beat the storm, it rolled in to tell me otherwise:


This picture isn't great, so allow me to point out a few snippets.  First, I am soaked after the walk from my car to my carport, which is approximately two steps.  Second, the white lines behind me are not camera errors.  That would be rain, and lots of it.  Just behind me, in the grass, are three of the four car mats.  I figured I would let nature do the work.

1 comment:

CaraBee said...

Wow! I don't think we got that rain here and we're like four minutes from you. Weird.